How to Grow a Beard Faster
Most men who have beards along with men who want to grow a beard usually have several questions regarding how to grow and maintain a thick well groomed nice looking beard. Moreover, one of their main questions is usually how to grow a beard faster.
This is a popular question that many barbers are asked at the barbershop, and most men ask this question because growing a beard can take a significant amount of time. However, the length of time required to grow a beard has a lot to do with family genetics and nature, so there is not a lot men can do to speed up the growth process. Some men can grow a beard faster than other men based primarily on family genetics, but there are a few things that all men can do to help speed up the beard growth process, which include:
- The body needs protein to grow hair. Growing a beard or just hair in general requires protein because hair is made of keratin that is supplied by amino acids, which come from protein.
- The body also needs vitamins such as iron to grow hair. A serious lack of iron can either reduce hair growth significantly or stop hair growth almost entirely.
- Beards need to be properly moisturized. The body provides natural oils for beards, but through daily activities such as taking showers, brushing a beard, and washing a beard these natural oils are removed. Therefore, men should use all natural beard soap, shampoo, oil, and conditioners to care for and maintain their beards.
- Grooming is very important for the growth of beards. Grooming measures such as combing a beard, cutting split ends, and not pulling beard hair out will help to improve the health and growth of a beard.
- Men should massage their beards on a regular basis. Massaging a beard helps to improve blood flow and deliver blood to the hair follicles faster, which provides the iron, amino acids, and other nutrients that are needed for growing a beard.
Family genetics and nature has a lot to do with the rate of speed that beards grow. However, there are some things